Friday, April 26, 2013

What are you complaining about today?




IF I AM ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WAY THE BALL BOUNCES…I just might be the guy who dropped it.

IF I AM CONSTANTLY COMPLAINING THAT THINGS “ AREN'T THE WAY THAT THEY USED TO BE”…I should realize that neither and I!

Some insist on complaining because God put thorns on roses, while other praise Him for putting roses on thorns.

The habit of being a constant complainer is dangerous.  It can weaken your immune system and invite physical illness.  It diminishes your influence upon those who love you the most. So both of us need to determine that with God’s help we are going to defeat the temptation to be chronic complainers.

NOTE:  There are “legitimate complaints” because of the sorrows of life.  Let us help each other in working through these. 

A friend is one who sings our song when we have forgotten the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment