Saturday, April 6, 2013

Are you willing to try just one more time?


When I was in grade school, I heard the “old people” talk about my being in the awkward age of my life. (OLD PEOPLE being those past 30.) 

Now that I am 85 plus, I am aware that the real “AWKWARD AGE” is any time between birth and death.

Being awkward isn't so bad if you realize that you have the opportunity of being a little better today than you were yesterday.

SO FOR TODAY:

I will spend time in prayer to God.  Yes, I realize that I’m awkward in talking to HIM but He understands and listens anyway.

I am going to try to make my little part of the world a little better. Yes, I know that I've made lots of mistakes.  BUT IF I TRY TODAY, I JUST MIGHT DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR SOMEONE ANYWAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment